Remove Hard Water Stains & Rust Stains
ToiletStone provides a powerful and safe cleaning tool for removing hard water stains, toilet rings, rust, and mineral build-up. With a built-in handle, it’s designed to clean hard-to-reach surfaces and effectively clean without the use of rubber gloves.
- Removes lime and scale buildup without the toxic acids and dangerous fumes found in chemical cleaners
- Works great on porcelain and ceramic toilet bowls
- Conforms to the shape of the surface being cleaned for faster, more effective cleaning
Finally, A Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly Toilet Cleaner
ToiletStone is made from recycled materials. Each stone saves the equivalent of 1 glass bottle from being added to landfills. Each package includes two 4″ x 2″ x 2″ cleaning blocks and two 9″ EZ-Grip handles.
How Often to Use: Use the ToiletStone Cleaning Block as often as needed to scrub away hard water stains, toilet rings, rust, and mineral build-up from your toilet while contributing to a healthy environment.
95% Recycled Material.
Made in the USA.
Safe for Most Surfaces.
Directions for Use
- Block can be used on dry or wet surface
- Apply gentle pressure when scrubbing
- Stone will conform to shape of the surface
You might also like...
KitchenStone® Cleaning Block
KitchenStone cleans stubborn burned-on food, rust, and stains from ovens, stoneware, pots, pans, and many other kitchen surfaces. Learn More >>$15.99
BathStone® Cleaning Block
BathStone provides powerful, effective, and safe cleaning for hard water, soap scum, rust, mineral build up, mold, and mildew. Learn More >>$15.99