EarthStone has reinvented heavy-duty cleaning.
This effective, non-toxic cleaner is made from 98% recycled glass that is refined and foamed into a block, reducing landfill waste. It’s a smarter way to quickly and easily remove the toughest build-up. Finally, powerful non-toxic cleaning!View More
Removes tough build-up!
- Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Cleaning: This universal cleaning block removes the toughest build-up on ceramic and porcelain surfaces including baked-on food and carbon build-up; unsightly rust, limescale, soap scum, and hard water stains in bathrooms and on pool tiles. Also removes rust, scale and paint from tools.
- Quick and Effective: Quickly and easily restores ceramic cooktops and bakeware, oven interiors, sinks, tubs, tile and grout, toilets, pool tiles, tools and more.
- A Smarter Way to Clean: Removes stubborn stains and build-up without harsh chemicals or fumes.
- Eco-Friendly: This multi-purpose cleaning block is non-toxic and made from 98% recycled materials, reducing landfill waste.
Where to use:
- Porcelain & Ceramic Surfaces* – Toilets, Sinks, Tubs, Showers, Cookware, Bakeware, Tile & Grout
- Oven Interiors & Grates
- Ceramic-Glass Cooktops
- Tempered Glass*
- Pool Tile
- Baked-On Food
- Hard Water Rings – Lime & Mineral Build-Up
- Rust, Scale, Paint & More
*Most tempered glass & ceramic surfaces. Test a small hidden area first to avoid irreversible damage.
Read entire label before using*
- Block can be used dry or wet. Use dry on ceramic-glass cooktops and tempered glass.
- Apply gentle pressure back and forth. Paste helps to clean and polish.
- Rinse with water to remove residue. Store in package.
*Use on porcelain and ceramic surfaces; most ceramic-glass cooktops, most tempered glass, oven interiors & grates, concrete & gunite pools.
Test a small hidden area first to avoid irreversible damage.
Not recommended for highly polished metals or fixtures, Stainless Steel, enamel Corian<sup>®</sup>, granite, marble, quartz, glass, fiberglass, acrylic, plastic, wood, painted or delicate surfaces.