Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we may collect personal information including but not limited to your name, email address, location, IP address, and other browser cookie information. We may collect other personal information you provide us through your use of our services.
Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you interact with our website, We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, potential email information, and the page you requested.
- “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer through your browser that allow us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by changing the preferences on your browser to prevent or limit your computer’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our website’s best features.
- When We collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site), We only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often customers use parts of the website, so that We can make the website appealing to as many customers as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners, so that they can understand how often people use their services and our website, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- We may collect and store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the website, such as the type of computer or mobile device, unique device ID, IP address, MAC address, device’s operating system and physical location (including geographic, beacon based, and/or GPS location).
- If you would like to opt-out of Information Collected Automatically, visit https://untitledfirm.com/do-not-sell-my-info/
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
How We Use and Share personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- perform technical administration of the website or other digital properties;
- fulfill your requests, inquiries, and other related administration;
- participate in contest administration;
- provide product surveys and marketing; and
- carry out other Summit Brand business purposes, such as improving services, data analytics, and preventing and responding to potential fraud.
We will only use your personal information to the extent necessary in each specific case. We do not sell or provide any of the personal information about you that we have collected or stored to other companies, marketers, magazines or any other third parties who are not our contractors or affiliates. We will only disclose your personal information to governmental authorizes in cases where it is required by law.
E-mail and Other Communications
We may contact you by email or other means; for example, We may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the website. Also, We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under the age of 16. If We learn that We have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
Your State Privacy Rights
California provides its state residents with rights to:
- Request certain information regarding how We disclose personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes;
- Opt-out of the sale and sharing of certain personal information;
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose;
- Delete certain personal information, subject to certain exceptions; and
- Limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information;
- Access and delete certain personal information;
- Data portability; and
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Additionally, Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose; and
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. However, please know that We do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
To exercise any of these rights please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Iron Out, Inc. d/b/a Summit Brands
6714 Pointe Inverness Way, Suite 200
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Please allow 30 days for us to respond to your request.
General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”)
If you are in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom (collectively, “Europe”), you may have rights under the GDPR, including:
- requesting a copy of your personal information;
- requesting that inaccurate or incomplete personal information is corrected;
- requesting that your personal information is deleted and destroyed (when applicable);
- objecting to the processing of your personal information, or requesting that the processing of your personal information is restricted under certain circumstances;
- withdrawing your consent regarding collection of your personal information; and
- requesting the transfer of your personal information (when applicable).
If you desire to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided in the section above. When exercising any such rights, please provide (1) your name and address; (2) details of the exercise of such right(s) and/or the information that you are requesting; and (3) any additional explanation that may be useful to assist us in fulfilling your request. We may ask for further information in certain situations to clarify your exercise of right(s)/request(s) and to confirm your identity. Please allow a reasonable period of time for us to respond to your request(s).
Your personal information is primarily used to provide you with our products and services that you might request. Your personal information may also be used to comply with the legal obligations we are subject to or to fulfill our legitimate interest, such as personalizing your experience, developing and improving our services, or detecting illegal activities. With your prior consent, personal information may also be used to send you offers and promotions.
If you believe that We have not been in compliance with the GDPR or other applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority. However, We encourage you to reach out to us in attempt to remedy your concerns first.
Our data protection officer contact:
Iron Out, Inc. d/b/a Summit Brands
6714 Pointe Inverness Way, Suite 200
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Copyright © Iron Out, Inc. d/b/a Summit Brands. WOOLITE is a registered trademark of the Reckitt Benckiser Group of companies and is used under license by Summit Brands. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on our website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. Some portions of our website also contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
You may download material displayed on our website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of our websites for public or commercial purposes, including without limitation the text, images, audio and video, without the prior written consent of us.
Unless otherwise indicated or known to be the marks of others, all marks such as trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on our website are our registered or unregistered marks, including without limitation each of our brands, brand logos and emblems. Nothing contained on our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of our marks or other intellectual property or of any other party displayed on our website. The unauthorized use of any mark or other content displayed on our website is strictly prohibited.
No Warranties or Representations
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE WILL IN NO EVENT WILL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
Supplemental State Privacy Notice
This Supplemental State Privacy Notice applies to our processing of personal information under applicable laws and regulations in certain states. The following table described the categories of personal information that We have collected and whether it disclosed such personal information for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier,
online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address,
account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number
or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information Categories|
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical
characteristics or description, address, telephone number,
passport number, driver’s license or state identification card
number, insurance policy number, education, employment,
employment history, bank account number, credit card number,
debit card number, or any other financial information, medical
information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected Classification Characteristics||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial Information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometrics||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data||NO|
|F. Internet or Other Similar Network Activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||NO|
|G. Geolocation Data||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||NO|
|I. Professional or Employment-related Information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public Education Information||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records||NO|
|K. Inferences Drawn from Other personal information||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the table above are those defined by relevant state statutes, and that such inclusion of any category or example of personal information does not mean that We have collected all examples of such personal information. The responses in the table above reflect our good faith belief as to the best of our knowledge that some of the applicable category may be, and may have been collected.