Summit Brands is an entrepreneurial global business: a success story in the sales and marketing of leading household cleaning brands since its founding in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1958. We are known for our power brands – Iron OUT®, Glisten®, OUT®, White Brite®, Plink® and Drain OUT®.
There are no current openings, please check back soon …
Imagine working in a place where you have work/life balance and a unique culture with a blend of determined focus, sustainability, innovation, wellness and family.
Summit Brands provides a challenging career path for the right individual. We offer an exceptional work environment and opportunities for career development alongside some of the industry’s finest.
- United Way Cornerstone Company
- Corporate offices are located minutes away from the Fort Wayne Trails Tow Path Trail, easy access for a lunchtime run
Our regularly scheduled activities include company picnics, company nights at sporting events, on-premise fitness center, a phenomenal holiday party every December, and numerous company outings.
The Summit Brands Quality Service Model
At the heart of Summit Brands’ success lies a concept we call the Quality Service Model:
“We enthusiastically exceed customer expectations through innovation and continuous improvement.”
That’s not an empty phrase to Summit Brands employees — we live it every day on the job. It’s more than just an attitude; it’s an action plan for every task. Perhaps most simply put, it’s a commitment to do the right thing. That’s why we pledge to always do following:
- Project a positive attitude
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Respect, appreciate and value everyone
- Go above and beyond
Committed to Treating Employees Right
We strive to do the right things to facilitate a culture that is not only innovative and high performing, but also one that is stimulating and fun to be a part of.
Even with Summit Brands’ remarkable growth, the workplace maintains a “small company” feel and a personalized, family-oriented philosophy. From the daily work environment to special occasions, we’re always focused on doing what is right for our employees.
- 401(K) Plan
- Employees may enroll in the company’s 401(K) plan after 6 months of employment. The company will match the first 6% of employee deferral dollar for dollar.
- Employee Product Purchasing
- Employees have the benefit of purchasing company products at a fraction of the cost of retail.
- Costco or Sam’s Club Membership
- Employees may sign up for a Costco or Sam’s Club membership and the company will pay 80% of the membership cost.
- Paid Time Off
- Employees begin to accrue paid time off after a 90 day orientation period and continue to accrue time off based on the length of employment.
- Paid Holidays
- Employees are granted paid time off for 10 holidays throughout the year.
Health and Well-Being Benefits
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- The company provides health, dental and life insurance for regular, full-time employees after 30 days of employment.
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability plans are offered to all full-time employees upon hire.
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Company paid group life insurance policy.
- On-Premise Fitness Center
- Summit Brands/Pro Products offers employees the ability to stay in shape with treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, free weights and much more.
- Health Club Discounts
- The company pays 80% of the monthly membership cost to the YMCA.
The Fort Wayne Community
Situated in Northeast Indiana, Fort Wayne is the state’s second-largest city and is home to over 250,000 residents. Fort Wayne is a three-time All American City Award winner and is renowned for the quality of life and low cost of living. It has historically served as a hub for transportation and communication for the nearby metropolitan cities of Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit and Cincinnati.
Fort Wayne offers a wide variety of activities to make it a great place to work, live and play. Attractions include lively arts and entertainment, professional sports and excellent dining options. Fort Wayne’s downtown is known for its quality art venues, interactive museums and festivals.
Learn more about Fort Wayne: