Remove the toughest stains
Fels-Naptha is a powerful laundry bar that works overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar. With over 100 years of removing America’s stains, you can rest assured that this laundry bar knows how to tackle your toughest stains. All you’ve got to do is rub the stain with a wet bar of Fels-Naptha and let it sit for a few minutes. Then wash your clothes as you normally would and say farewell to tough stains for good.View More
Fels-Naptha has been removing the toughest stains since 1894. Trusted for over 125 years, it has a loyal following, and for a good reason – it works! There are no gimmicks or tricks here; Fels-Naptha does what it says; removes stains effectively and efficiently. After you wet the affected area, rub the bar on the stubborn stain and wash it; the fabric is as good as new. Remove grease, oil, dirt, grass, blood, sauces, baby food, beverages, and other hard-to-treat stains. The convenient bar is easy to use – no more leaky sprays or powders that get everywhere. And maybe best of all, it’s multifunctional. You can grate a section of the bar and add it to your washing machine with your favorite detergent for extra-clean laundry. No need to buy a special detergent for your hand washables because Fels-Naptha does that too. Its versatility made it wildly popular because of its value, and you can stretch your budget. Many laundry stain removers and laundry boosters have come and gone, but one mainstay is the tried and true Zout Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar and Stain Remover.
- Powerful Stain Removal: Fels-Naptha effectively removes the most resilient stains from clothing, like grease, oil, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar.
- Laundry Booster: Not only does Fels-Naptha remove stains, but it can also be added to your wash cycle, helping your detergent work overtime. It helps remove the treated stains and provides a deeper clean during the wash cycle.
- How to Use: As a pre-stain treater, wet stain, then rub with the bar. Wait 1 minute and wash as usual. Laundry booster directions, grate 1/16th into the washer with detergent; wash as usual.
- Trusted Stain Fighter: Savvy laundry knowhow proven by generations for over 125 years. With simple ingredients and authentic formulation, Fels-Naptha reliably and affordably tackles your family’s toughest stains better than ever.
- Versatile Cleaner: Our multi-use cleaning bar can also be used for many cleaning applications around the home. Grate the bar into hot water wherever you typically use your household cleaners.
Stain pre-treater directions
- Wet stain, then rube with bar.
- Wait 1 minute and wash as normal.
Laundry booster directions
- Grate 1/16th into washer with detergent.
- Wash as normal.
+ Why does Fels-Naptha no longer have Purex on the label?
Summit Brands acquired Fels-Naptha from the Purex brand; we did not acquire the Purex brand. We moved Fels-Naptha under our Zout brand of laundry products and are rolling it back out to stores nationwide. Look for it in the Laundry aisle.
+ Why does Fels-Naptha smell different?
Summit Brands recently acquired the Fels-Naptha brand and formula. The formula is the same stain-fighting formula used by the previous company with only slight changes to the fragrance due to the manufacturing process. We continuously monitor to ensure you receive the same high-quality product our loyal customers are used to.
+ Is Fels-Naptha a different size?
No, the size of the Laundry Bar hasn’t changed.
+ Are the ingredients in the Zout bars different from the Purex bars?
The formula is the same stain-fighting formula used by the previous company with only slight changes to the fragrance due to the manufacturing process. We continuously monitor to ensure you receive the same high-quality product our loyal customers are used to. The label ingredients have been updated by our regulatory team to be compliant with our label ingredient requirements.
You may also like…
OUT® White Brite® Laundry Whitener
Our unique laundry whitener brightens and removes dingies, rust stains, yellowing and red clay stains that bleach and oxis can't. Learn More >>$7.23
OUT® ProWash® Workwear Odor Eliminator Detergent
This odor removal laundry detergent is specifically formulated to reach deep and eliminate heavy-duty trapped odors instead of masking with fragrance. Learn More >>$8.57