SUMMARY: Drive all Enterprise marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives. Develops best in class processes to drive department efficiency, innovation, and improved profitability. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement strategies and plans to deliver double digit sales growth annually.
- Develop plans to increase contribution margins across all lines of business.
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy for the Enterprise, appropriate to each business unit.
- Manage all traditional and digital marketing channels including ecommerce, D2C, and social media to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and maintains a high-performance culture in this function, resulting in continued success meeting functional KPIs and driving efficiency.
- Develop and deliver marketing policies, practices and strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence, and promote online products.
- Identifies and develops key talent and appropriately manages the marketing staff to ensure success of all individuals in the department, as well as achieving department goals and objectives.
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets. Measure ROI and KPI’s.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Measure, manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment.
- Work with Senior Sales Directors, Sales directors, and Product Managers to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Lead and motivate digital marketing cross functional teams and outside partners to achieve Enterprise goals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments.
- Strong experience in B2B, B2C, D2C. Successful experience as a Omni Channel Senior Marketing Director or V.P., CPG experience a must.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid experience with Google AdWords and social media advertising
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BS degree in Marketing required, Master’s Degree preferred
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises Marketing Directors and Managers in addition to leading cross-functional teams and managing outside partners.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package, and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness, and family.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume/cover letter to email@example.com