Gently Cleans, Freshens, and Restores Every Day and Special Care Clothing.
Dryel At-Home Dry Cleaner gently cleans, freshens, and restores every day and special care items in minutes in the convenience of your home dryer. Dryel is easy, hassle-free, and quick, with no fading, shrinking, or stretching caused by washing in water.
Cleaning Efficacy: Dryer-activated cleaning cloths clean and deodorize to gently and powerfully clean clothes. On-the-go stain pen removes strains, even from delicate fabrics. Odor & Wrinkle releaser adds freshness and is great for in-between touch ups.
Convenience: No trips to the dry cleaners. Cleaning on your schedule. Easier than the 2-step process of wet washing. Refreshes and renews clothes in only 15-30 minutes.
Value: Cleans your special care clothes for as little as 28¢ per garment, up to 90% discount vs. the dry cleaner.
Gentle: More gentle than wet washing or dry cleaning. Keeps clothes looking newer longer without fading, shrinking or stretching even after 50 cycles.
On-the-Go Stain Pen: Safe and effective on dry-clean-only clothes, delicates and hand-washables with no peroxide. Uniquely designed applicator is more effective than the leading stain pen without damaging clothes.
3 Easy Steps (read the entire label before using):
- PRE-TREAT: Remove small stains with the stain pen at home or on the go. Spray high odor areas with the Odor & Wrinkle Releaser.
- CLEAN: Add 1- 5 garments and 1 dryer-activated cleaning cloth to the reusable Fabric Protection Bag. Tumble in dryer on medium heat for 15 – 30 minute
- ADMIRE & WEAR: Promptly hang garmets to help wrinkles fall out. If wrinkles remain, spray with Odor & Wrinkle Releaser. Your clothes are ready to wear!
+ How does Dryel® work to clean my special care clothes?
Dryel uses a specific process to clean your dry-clean-only and special care clothes. The heat of your dryer activates the cleaning solution in the dryer-activated cleaning cloth to release a steam that penetrates and cleans the clothes. These vapors remove body soil and odors from your clothes that are then vented out of the dryer.
+ Is Dryel At-Home Dry Cleaner difficult to use?
Dryel is as easy to use as 1, 2, 3.
1. Zip it: Treat any stains with Dryel On-The-Go Stain Pen. Add up to 5 garments and 1 dryer -activated cleaning cloth to the Fabric Protection Bag and zip it closed.
2. Steam it: Tumble in your dryer on medium heat for 15 minutes to renew and refresh, or for 30 minutes to deep clean.
3. Wear it: Promptly hang garments to help wrinkles fall out. Your clean and fresh clothes are ready to wear!
+ Is Dryel expensive to use?
Dryel is more convenient and much less costly than a trip to a professional cleaner. Dryel can clean your everyday and dry-clean-only clothes for as little as 28¢ per garment.
+ The instructions say 'Steam it.' Do I need a steam setting on my dryer?
No. Dryel is a self-contained steaming system. The heat of the dryer activates the cleaning solution in the dryer-activated cleaning cloth to release a steam that penetrates and cleans the clothes.
+ Won't the heat of the dryer shrink my special care clothes?
No. That’s what’s so special about the Dryel At-Home Dry Cleaning process. The dryer-activated clean cloths, and the controlled heat of your dryer work together to safely and effectively clean your clothes without shrinking. Dryel is even safe for materials like wool and cashmere.
+ How long does it take to clean my clothes using Dryel?
Dryel can be used in two ways:
1. Dryel quickly refreshes and renews clothes in just 15 minutes. This is a great way to remove odors and restore shape between trips to a professional dry cleaner.
2. In just 30 minutes, Dryel thoroughly cleans special care clothes. This means that you can skip a trip to a professional dry cleaner and avoid harsh dry cleaning chemicals.
+ Can I use Dryel without the bag?
For best results the Dryel cleaning system is designed to be used with the Fabric Protection Bag, however we understand that sometimes larger items may not fit comfortably in the bag. You can use Dryel without the bag as long as the dryer will not damage your items, and as long as the items have plenty of room to tumble. Without the bag, use two cleaning cloths instead of one.
+ Why do clothes cleaned with Dryel feel softer and smell better than clothes cleaned by a professional dry cleaner?
Dry cleaners use harsh chemicals that, if not continuously filtered, can re-deposit residue back on your clothing. The Dryel process vents body soil and odors out of your dryer and away from your clothes. The Dryel dryer-activated cleaning cloth contains a light, breezy clean scent that keeps your clothes smelling great!
+ Why does Dryel come with an Odor & Wrinkle Releaser spray?
The Dryel Odor & Wrinkle Releaser spray can be used to treat heavily soiled areas, like underarms, release wrinkles and controls static. Spray soiled areas before cleaning in dryer. It is specially formulated to eliminate odors caused by bacteria. You can also use it to relax wrinkles after removing from the dryer. Simply spray after removing the garment from dryer, use your hands to smooth wrinkles away and hang to dry.”
+ What temperature should I use?
Some heat is needed to activate the dryer-activated cleaning cloth and create steam for cleaning, but you don’t want to overexpose the clothes to high temperatures. For best results, use medium heat.
+ Does Dryel expire?
As a rule of thumb, most cleaning and laundry products should be used within about a year. Dryel doesn’t expire the way a perishable product would, but will become less effective with time.
+ How do I test my garment for colorfastness before use?
To check for colorfastness, apply a small amount of stain remover to a hidded area and rub with a paper towel. If any dye is removed, do not use on that garment.
+ How do I remove water spots?
Water spotting is sometimes caused by the booster spray or Dryel cloths on materials such as silk or rayon. It is unusual for it to happen to other fabrics, but it can. If the item is washable then washing it will remove the spots. If the item is not washable then water spotting can be removed by following the steps below or having it cleaned professionally:
- Spread an old, or similarly colored towel on an ironing board
- Place the item on the towel face down (stain facing towel)
- Wet the area thoroughly with water using the iron’s spray nozzle, a spray bottle, or a wet cloth
- Adjust the iron to the appropriate heat setting and iron wetted area until dry
- Move to a dry portion of the towel and repeat until spot is removed
You may also like…
OUT® ProWash® Workwear Odor Eliminator Detergent
This odor removal laundry detergent is specifically formulated to reach deep and eliminate heavy-duty trapped odors instead of masking with fragrance. Learn More >>$8.57
OUT® White Brite® Laundry Whitener
Our unique laundry whitener brightens and removes dingies, rust stains, yellowing and red clay stains that bleach and oxis can't. Learn More >>$7.23