Summit Brands is seeking high-energy individuals with a strong work ethic to join our growing team! Warehouse Associates are focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping merchandise. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be moving products with safety, precision and speed preparing them for shipment.
Our Warehouse Associates are required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
Other requirements include:
- Ability to lift 50 lb. or more of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn with a positive attitude
- Inner drive to go above and beyond the Job Description
- Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
- Minimum 2-3 years warehouse experience preferred
Other responsibilities include:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering product and line codes
- Experience with Barcode Scanners
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks, pallet jackets, etc.
- Crosstrain and work in other areas as necessary
- Helping team members maintain a clean and organized floor
- Monday thru Friday Hours: 7:00 AM to 11:15 AM or 11:45 AM to 3:30 PM Shifts Available. (Flexibility to work around school schedules)
- Starting rate is $12/hour.