Summit Brands is seeking a few skilled and energetic Warehouse Associates to join our growing team. Our Warehouse Associates are primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping merchandise. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be moving products with safety, precision and speed preparing them for shipment.
Our Warehouse Associates are required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
Other requirements include:
- • Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more of merchandise
- • Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- • Motivated to train and learn with a positive attitude
- • Desire to go above and beyond the Job Description
- • Desire to be part of a fun and energetic team
- • Minimum 2-3 years warehouse experience preferred
- • Temp to direct in 90 days for successful candidates
Other responsibilities include:
- • Attention to detail and accuracy
- • Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering product and line codes
- • Experience with Barcode Scanners
- • Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks, pallet jackets, etc.
- • Crosstrain and work in other areas as necessary
- • Helping team members maintain a clean and organized floor
- • Monday thru Friday Hours: 7:00AM to 3:30 PM. (Some OT may be available.)
- • After 90-day temp to direct probationary period: Paid holidays, Medical/Dental insurance, 401k plan, Incentive Compensation Plan, Paid Time Off, Fitness Membership, Sam’s/Costco Membership, work/life balance, and much more.