SUMMARY: Build relationships with customers to provide over the top customer care, resolve inquiries and issues, enter customer orders, and provide administrative support for the sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Answer telephone; identify, research, and resolve customer inquiries and issues; provide customers with necessary product information.
- Escalate customer calls, when necessary, to appropriate staff.
- Enter orders, as necessary, into FACTS.
- Track calls in Customer Relationship Management software and summarize data into an actionable metric report.
- Build relationships with customers, provide friendly, courteous, knowledgeable service.
- Resolve complaints and provide service recovery for customer retention.
- Learn products and processes at an appropriate level for the job.
- Make outbound sales calls to customers, and up-sell, as appropriate, on both inbound and outbound calls.
- Effectively use available tools and resources (Orange Book, knowledge base, Customer Relationship Management Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and FACTS – ERP.
- Provide appropriate feedback to supervision in order to improve products, processes, and service.
- Provide administrative support for the sales team.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: Must be driven, self-motivated, proactive, entrepreneurial, disciplined, organized, servant mentality, patient, and passionate. Proficient with the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively use PC and various software programs, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, FACTS ERP, and Customer Relationship Management software.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School, some college or equivalent preferred.
- 4+ years of Customer Service and relationship building.
- 2+ years experience in Sales, Marketing or Product/Services. Upselling is preferred.
- Strong understanding of consumer and industrial household cleaners is a plus.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: Onsite hours assigned during a Monday through Friday work week.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume/cover letter to email@example.com