SUMMARY: Provides administrative support for the Operations team. Maintains workflow by implementing administrative systems and executing administrative projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide administrative support for the company’s Quality, Sustainability, and Regulatory initiatives
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Works independently and within a team on special projects. Acts as project manager for special projects at the request of Operations Specialist and Supply Chain Director.
- Plan and coordinate presentations and disseminate information.
- Provide administrative support for the Operations Team as needed
Administrative Writing Skills, ERP Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Microsoft Project, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Verbal Communication
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates Degree preferred plus 3-5 years related administrative assistant experience. Computer experience with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm