SUMMARY: The Summit Outdoors Inside Sales role is responsible to generate revenue by engaging with end-user consumers through various sales connections including but not limited to cold-calling, emails, website chats, forums and selling shows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Executes assigned playbook to deliver sales & profit goals in all assigned territory.
- Make 30 to 70 outbound sales connections per day to existing and potential end-user consumers.
- Execute against all lead generation activities implemented by marketing.
- Provide customer service to inbound connections – including order entry, order resolution, or product assistance.
- Ensure standards and protocols of customer service are followed throughout all communications with end-user consumers.
- Work with sales leaders to drive continuous improvement of all processes.
- Identify, research, and resolve existing end-user consumer inquiries and issues utilizing cross functional team members as necessary.
- Use system to record sales tracking and order entry into CRM and ERP system.
- Use product training and processes at an appropriate level for the job.
Additional Skills: Must being driven, self-motivated, proactive, entrepreneurial, disciplined, organized, servant mentality, patient, and passionate. Proficient with the following:
- Some experience with sales concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems.
- Ability to build good rapport with others.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make judgments and decisions with little supervisory input.
- Effectively use PC and various software programs, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, FACTS ERP, and Customer Relationship Management software.
- A deep knowledge of, and passion for, hunting a plus.
- Experience with big box hunting, national retailers, and hunting dealers a plus.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School, some college or equivalent preferred.
- 4+ years of Customer Service and relationship building.
- 2+ years experience in Sales or Marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: Hours assigned during a Monday through Friday work week.