SUMMARY: The Graphic Designer will support all brand and visual aspects of the business. This individual will be responsible for creating and executing effective design solutions to engage and inspire consumers to take action across all media channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Design graphics for retail products to include original designs and/or packaging, online content, POP displays, product pitches and production artwork.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time some involving outside vendor partners/agencies.
- Maintaining overall uniformed look throughout the brand and keeping brand identity intact.
- Retouching digital photography to desired color & resolution.
- Preparing packaging art files to be print ready; checking the press as required.
- Performing research on the internet into packaging, products, photography, design, structures for innovations, brand refresh or competitive analysis.
- Designing artwork and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Retouching photos.
- Creating online merchandise product shots.
- Creating online templates for Amazon pages.
- Shooting photography/lighting when needed.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and lead multiple projects and tasks with both short and long deadlines
- Ability to deliver quickly and on-time, without sacrificing quality
- Self-starter with the ability to lead projects independently and collaboratively with a team
- Ability to learn fast and apply new concepts, processes, etc.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Champion of continuous design standards research as well as industry and technology trends
- Continually seek opportunities to improve skills and expand job-related knowledge
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in graphic design work in an ad agency or in-house corporate marketing setting
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in graphic design, arts or communication, or equivalent experience
- Must be highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Camera Raw, Lightroom, and Acrobat)
- Strong digital knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, Email Service Providers such as Hubspot, Emma, Constant Contact
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Basic video editing or animating simple graphics are a plus
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package, and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness, and family.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org