SUMMARY: Lead the financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis functions across the enterprise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned:
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance.
- Responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports, including an analysis of sales, margins, operational expenditure, etc.
- Take ownership of performance management for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions.
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets.
- Responsible for pricing, costing, and margin analysis and recommends price moves when necessary.
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, by providing financial planning and modeling skills.
- Support and challenge the sales and operations teams with financial issues including providing financial training.
- Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: May involve supervision of Specialist level position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a BA, MBA degree preferred. CPA/CMA designation a plus.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in accounting/finance or a combination of education & experience
- Proven track record of driving efficiency and profitability
- Excellent MS Office capabilities required. Mastery of Excel Pivot Tables and PowerPivot desired.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills required
- Demonstrates proven expertise in concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience in developing strategic plans based on comprehensive analysis
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package, and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness, and family.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume/cover letter to email@example.com