SUMMARY: Summit Outdoors is actively searching for a Digital Marketing eCommerce manager to drive digital engagement and eCommerce growth. They will be responsible for growing eCommerce sales channels with accounts that include a Direct-to-Consumer website, Amazon, Walmart.com, HomeDepot.com, SportsmansGuide.com, and more.
Expert knowledge of content planning, influencer marketing, email marketing, SEO, SEM, competitive products and programs, and making recommendations to leadership on how to effectively drive results is essential. This is a multi-role – multi-task position with unlimited potential to grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Meet/exceed channel revenue and gross margin goals through the development and execution of comprehensive account management, pricing, presentation, and service strategy.
- Work with internal and external partners to establish, manage, and execute best-in-class product presentation standards.
- Follow all sales guidelines, processes, and procedures to ensure accurate evaluation of opportunities, pricing, and margin.
- Lead eCommerce channel sales strategy and serve as the eCommerce channel, account, and category expert.
- Review monthly channel results, reporting to management on account and channel sales performance, making recommendations when changes are necessary to drive improved outcomes.
- Provide Supply Chain with accurate and timely unit forecasts to allow for adequate inventory to support sales initiatives.
- Manage assigned budgets effectively.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills required.
- Drive execution of Direct-to-Consumer and eCommerce channels.
- Drive customer growth through strategy creation in SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, and Email Marketing.
- Possess a solid knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics/Tag Manager best practices with the ability to communicate these effectively.
- Experience with WordPress / Shopify platforms
- Paid Social Media Campaign Management (Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Etc.)
- Knowledge of and familiarization with the latest web trends, techniques, and eCommerce technologies.
- Strong financial acumen to evaluate product line P&L performance.
- In-depth knowledge of, and passion for hunting.
- Experience with big-box hunting, national retailers, and hunting dealers a plus.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct reports but leads internal cross-functional teams and manages outside partners.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
4+ years of direct experience working with Amazon and other eCommerce channel sellers in a sales or product marketing/management role required. Also, experience managing online brand Direct to Consumer stores preferred.
A BA/BS in Business Administration or similar required 4+ years of direct experience with leading consumer goods is strongly preferred. Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word is required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.