SUMMARY: Summit Outdoors is actively searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive digital engagement and eCommerce growth. They will be responsible for growing traffic and sales through our Direct-to-Consumer channels.
Expert knowledge of content planning, influencer marketing, email marketing, SEO, SEM, competitive products and programs, and making recommendations to leadership on how to effectively drive results is essential. This is a multi-role – multi-task position with unlimited potential to grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Meet/exceed channel revenue and gross margin goals through the development and execution of comprehensive account management, pricing, presentation, and service strategy.
- Work with internal and external partners to establish, manage, and execute best-in-class product presentation standards.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for marketing assets, blog, emails, website, campaign landing pages, digital display and SEM ads.
- Lead customer acquisition, brand positioning and channel development
- Drive and own customer experience and building stickiness – customer journey, customer success and service
- Drive customer growth through strategy creation in SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, and Email Marketing.
- Possess a solid knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics/Tag Manager best practices with the ability to communicate these effectively.
- Experience with WordPress / Shopify platforms.
- Experience in subscription-based revenue.
- Paid Social Media Campaign Management (Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Etc.).
- Knowledge of and familiarization with the latest web trends, techniques, and eCommerce technologies.
- Strong financial acumen to evaluate product line P&L performance.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills required.
- Interest in the outdoors a plus.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct reports but leads internal cross-functional teams and manages outside partners.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
4+ years of managing online brand Direct to Consumer stores.
BA/BS in Business Administration or similar required 4+ years of direct experience with leading consumer goods is strongly preferred. Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word, is required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.