SUMMARY: The Amazon Product Specialist will report, analyze, develop, execute, monitor, and manage all aspects of paid performance marketing channels, mainly Amazon.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Meet/exceed channel revenue and gross margin goals through the development and execution of comprehensive account management, pricing, presentation, and service strategy.
- Work with internal and external partners to establish, manage, and execute best-in-class product standards.
- Hands-on Amazon Vendor, Amazon Seller and AMS experience with an understanding of Amazon reporting, product set up, SEO, keyword research, content development and more
- Lead brand awareness and conversion efforts across web, email and other assets as well as supporting Amazon and our major retail partner’s digital content.
- Develop email, SEM and paid digital marketing test plans, creative development, vendor management and campaign execution.
- Partner with customer service, marketing, and management to build campaign analytics.
- Increase the lifetime value of users through execution of a new Digital Communications Strategy using e-mail marketing, push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Identify, test, and optimize the best channels to drive low acquisition cost and recommend optimizations on a channel audience, campaign, creative and device basis.
- Provide media relations support for agency initiatives
- 3+ years of direct digital marketing experience including working within Amazon and other digital channels (Google AdWords, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate, Email, Amazon, Retargeting etc.)
- 3-5 years developing and managing or partnering with social media marketing programs.
- 3-5 years of experience with consumer brands or a digital-savvy agency driving up awareness, SEO, SEM, Geo targeting, Facebook, Instagram while lowering acquisition costs.
- Savvy and knowledgeable of social media platforms, APIs, trends, and innovations.
- In-depth knowledge of social influences, best practices, loyalty programs and strategies.
- Experience writing campaign briefs, timelines, and analytics overviews.
- Knowledge of HTML and Java Script a plus
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business is a must.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct reports but leads internal cross-functional teams and manages outside partners.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness, and family.