SUMMARY: Drive all Enterprise marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy for the Enterprise, appropriate to each business unit.
- Develop and deliver marketing policies, practices and strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence, and promote online products.
- Develops and maintains a high-performance culture in this function, resulting in continued success meeting functional KPIs and driving efficiency.
- Identifies and develops key talent and appropriately manages the marketing staff to ensure success of all individuals in the department, as well as achieving department goals and objectives.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the e-commerce strategy.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets. Measure ROI and KPI’s.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Measure, manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment.
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Lead and motivate digital marketing cross functional teams and outside partners to achieve Enterprise goals.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- Strong experience in B2B, B2C, D2C. Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Director, CPG experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid experience with Google Adwords and social media advertising
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field preferred
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises Ecommerce Director and Marketing Directors and Managers in addition to leading cross-functional teams and managing outside partners.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.