SUMMARY: The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for implementing the project management processes for the Marketing Department and managing marketing projects in support of the Company’s strategic priorities. Works closely with the Digital Marketing Director to execute company marketing strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all marketing projects and the day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional internal teams, external partners, and vendors from initiation to execution.
- Provides expert project management knowledge to drive all projects per agreed time lines.
- Lead cross functional teams and vendor partners to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Sales.
- Work with vendor partners in areas such as search, social, email, display/video, content and UI testing projects.
- Creates and executes project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery.
- Manages the internal marketing effort and creative contractors in design, content development and implementation for digital, print, social media, public relations, and ecommerce mediums within all marketing campaigns.
- Owns project budget, scope, schedule and resources. Updates dashboards and measures progress against KPI’s.
- Collaborates with Company stakeholders to understand and execute marketing strategy and project objectives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field of study.
- Three or more years of work experience in marketing project management or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and executing projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and manage results.
- Strong marketing and/or communications experience with the ability to plan and implement a strategic, integrated marketing approach in print, digital, social media, and ecommerce mediums.
- Ability to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently and maintain flexibility.
- Advanced knowledge of project management software and practices.
- Experience in graphic design a plus.
- Experience in the outdoor industry a must and passion for hunting a plus!
- Occasional Travel.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct reports but manages outside partners and vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.