SUMMARY: Directs the design and manages execution of a holistic cross-channel marketing strategy using channel tactics consisting of, but not limited to, traditional marketing, search engine marketing – paid & organic, social media marketing – paid & organic, paid e-commerce targeting, landing page conversion testing, and email/lead nurture marketing. Your strategy will be responsible for growing overall brand audience and company revenues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead cross functional teams and vendor partners to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Sales.
- Work with vendor partners in areas such as search, social, email, display/video, content and UI testing projects.
- Set annual revenue goals from digital marketing channels.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Provides expert project management knowledge to drive all projects per agreed time lines.
- Creates and executes project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery.
- Own relationship with sales, innovation, and content teams in order to forge strong communications and planning between product and marketing efforts.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the company achieve greater marketing success.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 4 to 5 years digital marketing experience.
- 1 to 2 years of proven cross-channel strategy experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience on social media a plus!
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- Experience in water treatment and/or irrigation industry a plus.
- B2B experience preferred.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Leads cross functional teams, supports dealers and supervises vendor partners.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.