Summary: Reporting to the HR Director, the human resource specialist handles and provides support for various HR programs within the organization, including corporate mission, vision and culture. This is a part time position, approximately 29 hours per week.
- Supports HR Director in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and employee relations.
- Back-up for completing payroll for all employees on a bi-weekly basis updating ADP systems as needed. Perform audits as needed.
- Leads recruitment efforts for all open positions. Coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, and performing telephone interviews and reference checks.
- Assists with coordination of special events and related planning for Company and communicates necessary meeting information.
- Organize and monitor Human Resources compliance obligations including (EEO-1, FMLA, COBRA etc.).
- Maintains the employee handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
- Lead and coordinate Wellness Program
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development along side some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.