SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to the CEO, CFO and President and supports implementation of corporate mission, vision and culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organize and maintain office of the CEO/CFO/President effectively.
- Provides administrative support including office and calendar management, filing, e-filing, answer phone and respond to callers and/or direct call as needed to efficiently respond to caller needs.
- Arrange travel and needed accommodations; complete expense reports for CEO/CFO/President.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Coordination of special events related to the CEO/CFO/President and communicates necessary meeting information as necessary.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have High School Diploma.
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 3-5 years related administrative assistant experience.
- Computer experience with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS IN POSITION: Excellent communication skills, multi-tasked, analytical skills, initiative, ability to develop employee potential, sense of urgency, technical skills, people skills, teamwork/quality focus, prioritization and organizational skills, patience.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: 25 hours per week. M-F (9am–2pm)