SUMMARY: This role is expected to deliver a scalable, outstanding experience to our Summit brand(s) D2C customers and consumers. This position will be responsible for driving the execution of strategy for Direct to Consumer, managing relationships of internal leadership, accelerating consumer engagement through all touchpoints of the sales journey to achieve key KPIs and brand value, loyalty, acquisition, and retention to ensure customer experience, productivity and sales goals are met. Manage Sales Engineers and Sales Assistants for the enterprise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Partner with Marketing Director on programs and campaigns that reach the right prospects in the sales funnel at the right time through effective marketing and event management.
- Build and manage cross-functional relationships with DTC sales engineers, Ecommerce Team, Brand, Marketing and Customer Service to ensure tone, support, KPIs are being executed.
- Generate leads and distribute them to sales team. This includes concept, content and design, delivery, measurement, and reporting.
- Manage customer service to inbound connections – including order entry, order resolution, or product assistance.
- Responsible for Customer Care daily processes and continuous improvement.
AdditIonal Skills: Must being driven, self-motivated, proactive, entrepreneurial, disciplined, organized, servant mentality, patient, and passionate. Proficient with the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively use PC and various software programs, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, FACTS ERP, and Customer Relationship Management software.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Managing Sales Assistants (customer service) team including responsibility for ERP order entry.
- Managing CRM tool i.e. Saleslink or Sales Force
- Managing direct to consumer responses and consumer care across all social media and product review platforms; facebook, instagram, twitter, YouTube, BazaarVoice, etc.
- A. or B.S. Degree required. MBA a plus
- 8+ years of Customer Service
- 5+ years experience in Direct to Consumer Sales or Marketing environment
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: Hours assigned during a Monday through Friday work week.