SUMMARY: Manage and execute the conceptualization, development and implementation of strategic marketing and product management activities within assigned company. Develop goals and objectives based on overall mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for driving sales and profit growth of designated brands & direct product development for assigned company. Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and execute comprehensive situation analysis of our brands’ performance, consumer, channels, customer, and competition to develop strategic marketing plans.
- Responsible for developing & administration of budgets, schedules, and performance standards.
- Align and implement departmental objectives/projects with business strategies.
- Lead, manage, design, and implement all marketing plans, product promotions and marketing research projects.
- Manages and supports the development of communication for product information and monitors effectiveness.
- Lead brand platform growth by working with organization to drive Company Platform Goals
- Conceptualize, recommend projects, and ensure execution of all needed projects including the development of brand innovations using input from consumer, customer, and management on schedule and within budget.
- Research and develop strategies which identify marketing opportunities.
- Research and analyze consumer insight for all products and direct new product initiatives.
- Develop objective and measurable ideas to improve your position, department, and the organization to enable strength and growth within the company.
- Stay abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization.
- Operates within the agreed upon budget.
- Exert influence in the development of overall objectives both short-term and long-term to achieve strong business results.
- Interprets and executes or recommends modifications to key operating policies and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required, MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing function, or a combination of education & experience.
- Proven track record of delivering financial and growth on brands.
- Prior experience in developing strategic plans based on comprehensive analysis.
- CPG marketing experience required.
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- ERP/MRP system
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct reports but will manage outside agencies and partners and lead cross functional internal teams. Will also collaborate with other Product and Brand Managers.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package, and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness, and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org