SUMMARY: Responsible for accounts receivable cash receipts, collections, and payroll processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Daily cash deposit processing within general ledger system
- Completion of daily cash batch control spreadsheet
- Oversee reconciliation of deductions from customers
- Work with internal and external sales teams to address customer issue
- Maintenance of accounts receivable aging and follow up with past due accounts
- Research and ensure proper documentation are obtained to adjust accounts receivable balances in a timely fashion
- Advise management of delinquent balances, aged deductions, and any other significant customer issues
- Processes bi-weekly payroll through ADP
- Updates payroll information and runs applicable reports
- Prompt and professional responses to internal and external customer inquiries
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Minimum of an Associate’s degree plus 5-7 years related accounts receivable experience and a general understanding of accounting principles. Computer experience with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with ADP payroll software a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None required.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Our culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week.