Sales Director eCommerce
Summary: The Ecommerce Sales Director is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business across the enterprise including business planning, content strategy and development, online social reputation, web analytics, and web technologies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
• P&L responsibility for Ecommerce sales and profitability targets.
• Primary contact for inside and outside cross functional partners to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, and implement Ecommerce initiatives.
• Works with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and expectations in order to develop strategic direction for e-commerce across the enterprise.
• Define project timelines, scope, goals, and deliverables.
• Successfully own and execute the launch of high impact projects and new initiatives.
• Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plan